(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Only Thing That I Can Offer You Is...

Yes Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies as you can see Google has changed their minds about no longer allowing adult content on Google Blogs so I am able to keep not only this Blog up and running for all of YOU here on Google, but also my other two Wallpaper Blogs on Google. However, for those of you that may be anti Google I will also still be posting My Walls on my NibbleBit Blog and hopefully this will make everyone happy or at least I'm hoping so and that many of your will continue to visit and enjoy the work I enjoy doing. And with this said, I'm happy to present to you....

My "The Only Thing That I Can Offer You Is..." Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

And hoping that you may have found something that you like and it has made it's way to your Desktop. If so, please feel free to leave a comment and let me know or by voting on this Collection of mine, Thanks

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always
With Wallpaper Hugs
()()( Brent )()()

2 comments:

OrlandoGuy said...

Hi Brent,
Thanks for creating some more of your handsome, hot, and well done wallpapers.
They will add some fun to my new condo in gay friendly Clearwater, Florida.
Hugs,
Gordon

Brent said...

Hey Gordon, glad to see you are still stopping by and enjoying my work. Also glad to hear you have found your new home and hoping that you are able to make some new and wonderful memories in Clearwater. Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, (Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails