(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Celebrities As Seen/Not Seen On Your TV!

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, I'm happy to report to You that I'm back on a Roll and everything is going Oh So Well for Me Once again all Thanks To All Your most wonderful E-Mails and most kind comments Posted to the Yahoo Groups that I share My Walls with!!!  And once again I have managed to come up with yet another Wallpaper Collection that I have been personally wanting to have not only on My Own Desktop for a long, long time now, but also been wanting to create it for You and it is with the Greatest Of Hopes that some of you may enjoy it as well!!!  And with all this said, I'm so happy to present to you....
   
My "Celebrities As Seen/Not Seen On Your TV!" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)
...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Celebrity Recap:
Wall #1 & #2: Scott Andrew Cann, CBS television series Hawaii Five-0
Wall #3 & #4: Joseph Michael "Joe" Manganiello, He played Flash Thompson in the Spider-Man film series, and had recurring roles in television on ER
Wall #5: Ashton Kutcher, currently on CBS television series Two and a Half Men
Wall #6: Seth Adam Meyers and His “Flutter” on SNL, before His “Weekend Update” on NBC
Wall #7: Prince Harry 7, London England and Now Las Vegas Nevada (((Big Smile)))
Wall #8: Daniel Tosh - Tosh.0 on Comedy Central
Wall #9: One Of My All Time Favorites’, Robert Conrad in The Wild Wild West, seen every episode at least twice, if not three times along with Him in Black Sheep Squadron

And All Photos of the above Celebrities to create these Walls Are from the Net, be that they are real or fictional!!!
 
Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, Here in California USA
With Love And Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()
    
PS: And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog! Also Please Note and do not request to be added to "Brent's Male Wallpaper III", for it is identical to this Blog and it's solo purpose is in the event this Blog is Closed By Google, I will just make it a public Blog and continue on!!! Thanks

2 comments:

OrlandoGuy said...

I loved this series of wallpapers, Brent. I've also had a fondness for Robert Conrad ever since I saw this handsome, sexy hunk on "The Wild, Wild West." He had the most fuckable looking ass on TV, and he left little to the imagination in his super tight pants!

Brent said...

Hey Blog Buddy, Thank You so much for taking the time to post your comment Gordon for all to see on My Blog. And so glad to hear you're enjoy this Collection of mine and I'm happy to report to you that of all the e-mails I'm receiving on this one, and there are a lot, Robert Conrad is this most favorite of all with all My Wallpaper Fans!!! I'm just so glad I included him in this Collection. Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, (Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails