(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, September 15, 2014

Do I Put A Tickle In Your Pickle

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies I know that so many of You really enjoy the Wallpapers that I create that have a scenic background to them over those that I create that have a computer generated background, but I got some new plug-in filters to one of my photo editors that help me build computer generated backgrounds and I just had to take them for a test drive to see what I could create.  So this collection of mine this time has a few more walls with this type of background than what I usually do, however I did manage to create some with scenic backgrounds...(((Big Smile)))....for those that don't enjoy computer generated backgrounds and with this said, I'm happy to present to you....
   
My "Do I Put A Tickle In Your Pickle" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)
Or In His Natural State..

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)
Or In His Natural State..

PS: And if You're NOT already one of these thousands of white dots from around the world....

Who are automatically receiving a new Desktop Wallpaper each day from My Auto Wall Blog when they turn on their computers, then you might also enjoy checking out the New Fractal Wall from Bryan, the Toronto Canada City Building Graffiti Mural Walls from John Taylor-Morin, another Awesome Water Fall Wall from Juan and Mr Unknown New Sci-Fi Wall that are All ONLY being shared on My Blog and in both Standard Size and Wide Screen Size unlike what other Wallpaper Makers don't do along with some encore Walls from this Blog that are my personal favorites also in both sizes at....
   
Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Wallpaper Hugs
()()( Brent )()()

3 comments:

Frank said...

Hi, Brent.

I was wondering if you have the same image of this: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hZ9uidvvxHY/VBJIe5NAS-I/AAAAAAAAEhU/Lclf2gucP9E/s1600/DoIPutATickleInYourPickle8W.jpg

But without the oversized penis. I love the wallpaper but am not a fan of the huge penis. I prefer the natural ones. Lol.

Brent said...

Hey Frank, that is Zeb Atlas in Wallpaper #8 and NO I didn't have a saved image of him before he was altered for I used the image of him that I found on the Net that someone else had already altered, like the stud in Wallpaper #1. However, I did a Google Image search and found the original photo of him before it was altered so I downloaded it and created another Wall for this collection and posted it above just for you and anyone else that would prefer this Wall with him in his natural state before it was altered. Hoping you will enjoy it. (Brent With Wallpaper Hugs)

Frank said...

Perfect! Thanks, Brent!

Related Posts with Thumbnails