(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Saturday, April 1, 2017

I Do, How About You

1st of All, I would like to take this opportunity to give a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to all of those that took the time to e-mail me last month and telling me how much you are enjoying the music that I have added to my Wallpaper Blogs and I just want to let all of you know that I will be changing the radio player's radio station every Friday to give YOU, my Wallpaper Fan more of a variety of music to go along with all my Wallpapers and with this said, I'm happy to present to you this month....

My "I Do, How About You" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

And 2nd of all,  if by chance you are even wanting more, well here is what was shared in the Month of March...


With All My Auto Wall Users from around the world on My Auto Wall Blog which is now over 6,500 PLUS Windows & Mac users and this Other Little Blog of mine has now just received 94,500+ Hits!!!  So hoping you find something to your liking here also!

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always
With Big Wallpaper Hugs
()()( Brent )()()

5 comments:

Gordon Harris said...

Thanks for sharing handsome and well composed wallpapers, Brent.
I snagged my favorites.
Gordon

Brent said...

You are MOST WELCOME Gordon and thanks a million for taking the time to post your most kind words about my work for all to see, it is so greatly appreciated!
Your Wallpaper Buddy Always
()()( Brent )()()

Gary Myers said...

Wow Brent these hunks are really sexy!!!

Gordon Harris said...

You're welcome, Brent.
Be good to yourself and enjoy,
Gordon

Brent said...

Hey Gary, so glad to see that you are still visiting this blog and finding my walls really sexy and hope that I can continue pleasing you with my work in the future.
With Wallpaper Hugs,
()()( Brent )()()

Related Posts with Thumbnails