(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Current Featured WP Collection

HAPPY NEW YEAR Blogger Buddies and Wallpaper Fans and like always I so looked forward to January of each year for this is when I have always tried my best to create something a little bit different than what I normally do to start off the New Year with, something a lit bit more special if you will like I did back in 2013 and 2014 when I created My "Men In The Future" and "Men In The Future II" Collections that show cased what my Wallpapers might look like 100 years from now if I were still to be creating them.  And in 2015 when I created My "Nude Year Resolutions" being that of a play on words which I was very happy with, hard to do, but I managed to do it.  Well I think I have done it once again, at least I'm very happy with what I came up for this year and I'm hoping many of you will also be happy with what I have done and with this said, I'm more than pleased to share with YOU on this 1st month of this New Year of 2019...

My "Once Upon A Time I Was Str8" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

And for those of you with a sharp eye you may have noticed that I have installed a New "GIF" Top Photo on this Blog and for any of you that may want any one of these 10 Wallpapers that I am now highlighting, well just click on the [ Just In Case... ] Tab on the top of this page to see the recap page of all 10 Wallpapers and the Collection name's that you will find them in.  I have even included a direct link to each collection to help you find them. OK? Ok.

And Like Always,
Your Wallpaper Buddy
With Big Wallpaper Hugs
()()( Brent )()()

PS: And if by chance You liked this Collection of mine, well please feel free to not only let me know, but also All My Wallpaper Buddies and Wallpaper Fans know that you did by leaving me a comment here on this Posting.  Thanking You So Much If You Do. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails