(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Friday, March 1, 2013

Welcome To My Secret Place

Hi Once Again Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, Well I'm happy to report to all of You that I went to the eye doctor and got a new pair of glasses... Wow, everything is so much clearer and easier to see now.... ((( Big Wallpaper Smile ))) ...and easier for me to create some new Walls for all of You now. And with this said, I'm happy to present to you....

My "Welcome To My Secret Place" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()

6 comments:

OrlandoGuy said...

WOW!
Brent, this is another fabulous wallpaper collection. I enjoy your varied backgrounds and hot men that you incorporate so well into them, rather than against them. Even the men you have standing out from the backgrounds are wonderful.
Thanks & Hugs,
Gordon

Xersex said...

what masterworks I can see!

Great post, try to update more often your blog if you can. It'd appreciated

Take a look to my last post here

http://anthroposis.blogspot.it/2013/03/planetromeo-getting-together-english.html

Antoni said...

Hi Brent dear friend, long rime passed :) . Lovely always to see your works, hugs.
Israeli Bear
Antoni.

Brent said...

Thanks Gordon, I can always count on all You Long Time Blogger Buddies of Mine to lift my spirits!!! Thank you so much for your most wonderful kind words regarding my latest work. It is greatly appreciated Blogger Buddy and Hugs Back to You. (Brent)

Brent said...

Hey Xersex, so glad to see that You are stilling visiting My Blog and so glad to hear that you are enjoying what you are see. And while I have been Blogger now for over 3 1/2 years now, sorry to say, I'm slowing down and only Posting once or twice a month now. But you know that old saying, "Abstinence makes the heard grown founder", well it seems that is true for this Blog got all kinds of hints Yesterday...((( Big Wallpaper Smile ))) And thanks for sharing your most wonderful slide show with all of Us, I loved it!!! Your Wallpaper Buddy (Brent)

Brent said...

Hey Israeli Bear, So, So, So good to hear from you once again and even more so, So Glad To See You Blogging Once Again!!!! I have Added Your Blog Link for You Wallpaper Buddy!!! And I will do the same on Google Bloggers Closes Gay Blogs for you also!!! Hoping this helps!!! With Love & Hugs (Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails