(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Last Featured WP Collection

Hi Once Again Blogger Buddies and Wallpaper Fans and as I stated last time I'm not creating any Holiday Wallpapers this year, however for those of you that would like to have some Christmas Holiday Cheer on your Desktops for this December I'm happy to inform you that I have shared 80 Christmas Walls with many of you over the past many years and you can find all of them in My "Holiday 2009", "Christmas 2011", Christmas 2012", "Winter, That Magical Time Of The Year", "Winter Wonderland", "Winter Wonderland II", "Winter Wonderland III" and "Winter Wonderland IV" Collections. OK? Ok and Happy Holidays to You. And now for those of you that well maybe like me this year that are not getting into the Holiday Spirit I'm happy to share with YOU this month...

My "Care To Join Me" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always
With Big Wallpaper Hugs
()()( Brent )()()

1 comment:

Gordon Harris said...

Love your male wallpapers, Brent. Thanks for making them and for sharing your art with us.
Hugs, Gordon

Related Posts with Thumbnails