(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2015

If I Knock At Your Door, Would You Let Me In?

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies for those of you that have not heard the news yet about Google's New Blog Policy and that is that they are NO LONGER allowing any Google Blogs to contain ANY ADULT CONTENT AFTER MARCH 23, 2015!!!  So this is my last and final posting to My Google Blog.  However, I will still be creating Walls and sharing them on my NibbleBit Blog and I'm hoping that the many of you will continue enjoying my work their.  OK? Ok.  And with this said, I'm happy to present to you....
   
My "If I Knock At Your Door, Would You Let Me In?" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always
With Wallpaper Hugs
()()( Brent )()()

PS: Hoping to see many of you next month on NibbleBit

3 comments:

OrlandoGuy said...

Hi Brent,
Thanks for sharing another handsome & hot wallpaper collection with us.
You do have a true flair.
Hugs,
Gordon

Javier said...

Hi! Brent
Thank you for these contributions, is an art!
hugs
Javier

Brent said...

Thanks Gordon And Javier, so glad to hear that both of you are enjoying my Art Work here and hoping you keep coming back for more. With Wallpaper Hugs, (Brent)
PS: And don't forget to check at all the Walls on My Auto Wall Blog for even more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails