(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, June 1, 2015

Yes, My Wife Knows

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, the FIRST thing I would like to say this time is, THANK YOU to all of the YAHOO GROUP Moderator's that allow me to post to their Groups each and every time I have a New Wallpaper Collection to share with All Of YOU!!!  It is so greatly appreciated and while I'm giving out Thank You's, I would also like to THANK the many of YOU Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies for all YOUR Love and Support that You have shared with me over the past many YEARS, which has helped me greatly to continue on with what I OH So Greatly Enjoy Doing!!!  This is also GREATLY APPRECIATED and hoping that I can continue please many of you in the future!!!  And with all that said and without anymore BLAH, BLAH, BLAH that I tend to do to much of....I'm happy to present to you....

My "Yes, My Wife Knows" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)
Or You May Prefer...
(Mine Knows, His Doesn't)
(((BIG WALLPAPER SMILE)))

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)
Or You May Prefer...
(Mine Knows, His Doesn't)
(((BIG WALLPAPER SMILE)))

PS:  And if by chance you are even wanting more, well here is what was shared in the Month of May...
  
With the 5,000 Plus Auto Wall Users from Around The World from My Auto Wall Blog.  Plus I'm also Happy to announce that "JTM" has completed His "Gay Zodiac Wallpaper Collection" and I might add, the first known of it's kind on the Net!!!  And because of that fact I have set up a special Page on this Blog to show case all of them making it much easier for You, My Wallpaper Fans to find then all!!!  Hoping you find something to your liking here also!
    
Your Wallpaper Buddy Always
With Big Wallpaper Hugs For You
()()( Brent )()()

4 comments:

OrlandoGuy said...

You continue to amaze me with your awesome gay male wallpapers, Brent. I look forward to your updates and additions, and to adding more of your creations to my collection.
Thanks & Hugs,
Gordon

Javier said...

Brent

Thanks friend, for your dedication and commitment to develop as beautiful presentations. They give a special touch to contemplate them.
a hug
Javier

Baran said...

The beauty of Love between two Gay Men is depicted here in a quality that opens up broadened horizons. A special coupling of a bond shared between the hearts, minds and erotica where two souls meet and captivate the lives of others. Thank you Brent for these desirable justified wallpapers. Baran

Brent said...

Thank You So Much Gordon, Javier and Baran for taking the time to post all your most kind words about my latest Wallpaper Collection for all to see!!! It is so greatly appreciated and I'm Oh so Hoping that I can continue pleasing all of you, along with all My Wallpaper Fans in the future. Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, (Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails