(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Proud To Be Your Desktop Buddy

Hey Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, I'm happy to report to you that My Blog has reached another milestone and that being that there now has been over 27 MILLION of My Wallpapers Downloaded in 186 Countries from around the World.  Sure does make me feel good knowing that my work is on so many computer desktops.  Also be advised that I have added something new to My Blog and that being a rotating photo cube that is always displaying the last six Wallpapers shared by others on (Brent's How Walls Are Born). All you have to do is hover your mouse anywhere within the white square to change the direction of the cube and when you see something that you like, just click on it and this stops the rotation and then zooms in on that Wall for a better view of it and then just click again to re-start the rotation.  Hoping this is of help to many of you and with this said, I'm happy to present to you this month....
   
My "Proud To Be Your Desktop Buddy" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)
Or...

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)
Or...

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great selection -as always! ...and I'm just luvin' that cube!! :-)

Brent said...

Thanks Skilled4Men and I love all the changes You have made to Your Blog, very nicely done!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Truly deeply greatly thank you for making these gorgeous wallpapers!!! Appreciation message from Asia >////<

By the way, did you know the source photo's link and model's name in Proud2BeUDesktop9? Thanks again and we're soooOOOO lucky to have you in the world!!! ^^

Brent said...

Thanks Anonymous from Asia for you kind words and the model in Wall #9 is Muscle Man Paulo Wilker and he is all over the Net!!! But here is a good start for you at http://www.gaybodyblog.com/2014/05/muscle-man-paulo-wilker-by-leo-castro.html Hoping this information is of help to you. Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, (Brent)

John Taylor-Morin said...

GREAT site you have wonderful creativity and an eye for the men!
jtm

Related Posts with Thumbnails