(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Friday, May 1, 2015

If You Had 3 Wishes, Would I Be 1 Of Them?

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies since so many of You keep visiting this Blog and it is way more than I ever dreamed would, I guess I'm just going to have to keep creating more Wallpaper Collections for all of You....((( BIG WALLPAPER SMILE )))  And I'm happy to report to all of You that with this posting there are now 200 Wallpaper Collections on this Blog that contain 1,673 Walls within them.  So without any more blah, blah, blah, I'm happy to present to you....

My "If You Had 3 Wishes, Would I Be 1 Of Them?" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

PS:  And if by chance you are even wanting more, well here is what was shared in the Month of April...

On My Auto Wall Blog now with (12) Artists sharing their most awesome work making this the only place on the Net with more of Our kind of Walls every 30 Days than anywhere else on the Net.  Hoping you find something to your liking here also!

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always
With Big Wallpaper Hugs
()()( Brent )()()

2 comments:

OrlandoGuy said...

Oh, my goodness, Brent!
This latest wallpaper collection is fabulous. I love your background and model selections, plus your scale, etc. is always right on.
Thanks so much for sharing your works with us.
Hugs,
Gordon

Brent said...

Thanks a million Gordon for taking the time to post your most kind words about my latest wallpaper collection for all to see. Coming from you who has such a great eye for erotic art work, it is greatly appreciated and hoping that I can continue pleasing you in the future.

Your Long Time Wallpaper Buddy
With Hugs Back To You (Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails