(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

X-Str8 Who Is So Much Happier

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies I'm starting my 5th Year Blogging right here on Google and that in it's self is some kind of a milestone just having a Google Blog survive this long!!! And since so many of you have been visiting my blog week after week, month after month, year after year, in fact this Blog received over 13,000 hits last month alone!!!  I haven't seen this kind of monthly Blog Traffic since back in 2011 when I was posting weekly!!!  Sure is a good feeling knowing that so many of You are still enjoying my work that I'm creating so I guess I'm just going to have to keep on creating more Walls so that so many of you have something new to view and down when you do keep visiting in the future...(((Big Wallpaper Smile)))...and thanks for all the Love and Support that so many of you have shared over the years, it is so greatly appreciated and with this said, I'm happy to present to you this time....
   
My "X-Str8 Who Is So Much Happier" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

PS: And for All My Wallpaper Fans and Blogger Buddies that own MAC Computers....
That would like to be enjoying My Automatic Daily Wallpaper Service on Your Desktop, well I have some good news and I have some bad news that I have posted for You on my other Blog!!!  That is growing faster than this Blog ever did when it first started and I believe it is all because of all the help from Bryan, John Taylor-Morin, Juan and Mr Unknown that are only sharing their work with me on this Blog and I do thank them so much for their help. So hoping you take the time to check out the News Bulletin for You on...

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Big Wallpaper Hugs
()()( Brent )()()

3 comments:

OrlandoGuy said...

Hi Brent,

Thanks for sharing your awesome "X-Str8 Who Is So Much Happier" wallpaper collection with is. As ever, you've done super work with hot men and great backgrounds.

I've been busy selling my now too large house, so hence my tardiness.

Hugs,
Gordon

OrlandoGuy said...

Hi Brent,

Thanks for sharing your awesome "X-Str8 Who Is So Much Happier" wallpaper collection with is. As ever, you've done super work with hot men and great backgrounds.

I've been busy selling my now too large house, so hence my tardiness.

Hugs,
Gordon

Brent said...

Thanks Once Again Gordon and so glad to see that my long time blogger buddy is still enjoying my blog and not to worry about your tardiness, better late than never...((( Big Wallpaper Smile ))) and the best of luck in getting your home sold and moved. Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, (Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails