(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Saturday, July 1, 2017

I Don't Care What You Call Me, Just Call Me

Hey Wallpaper Fans and Blogger Buddies I have a favor to ask of you and that favor is if you should run across any Wallpaper on this Blog of mine that might be missing from one of the 226 Postings here, would you please take the time to let me know that Google as screwed up by either posting a comment on the posting or e-mail me about it so I can get the missing wall fixed ASAP.  For I do have ALL 1936 original Wallpapers on my hard drive both in Standard Size and Wide Screen Size and I can simply upload any of them once again.  Thanking YOU in advance if you do and with this said, I'm happy to present to you this month....

My "I Don't Care What You Call Me, Just Call Me" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

PS:  And if by chance you are even wanting more, well here is what was shared in the Month of May...

With All My Auto Wall Users from around the world on My Auto Wall Blog which is now over 6,600 PLUS Windows & Mac users and this Other Little Blog of mine has now just received 108,000+ Hits!!!  So hoping you find something to your liking here also!

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always
With Big Wallpaper Hugs
()()( Brent )()()

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails