(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, October 1, 2012

I'm Here, Where Are You ?

Hey Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, Wow, Wow and Wow!!!  And My, My, My how time flies bye when one is having so much fun and believe it or not Blogger Fans, Yes it was just over 3 years ago at this time I started Blogging and started sharing My Wallpapers with All of You!!!  And while I never, ever dreamed 3 years ago that I would still be Blogging, not to mention that I would have now shared with You 1,210 Wallpapers in Standard Size and Wide Screen Size, along with OVER 20 MILLION DOWNLOADS of My Wallpapers from around the world!!!  It gives me such joy that there are so, so many of YOU that are turning on Your Computer's each day and the first thing that you see, is something that I created for You and that just maybe We are Both Enjoying the same thing on Our Desktop's at the same time!!!  Such a head rush for Me and I do thank All of You for all Your Love and Your Support that you have shared with Me in the past and I'm Oh So Looking Forward to bringing You what Oh So Many of You have enjoyed in the past and that is Wallpapers with vistas that are vivid, vibrant and it's easy to imagine oneself in, as my Blogger Buddy Eliot so well said, plus Wallpapers with computer generated backgrounds that I also so enjoy.  So with all this said and I don't know of a better way of showing You what I mean, nor a better way to starting off My 4th Year with All Of You other than to say, I'm so happy to present to you....(((BIG, BIG SMILE))))

My "I'm Here, Where Are You?" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)
...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

News Bulletin!!! (10/02)  Be advised that Wall #3 in wide screen size has been corrected to the correct size!!!  Sorry for this error..... :(
    
Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, Here in California, USA
With Love And Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()
   
PS: And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog! Also Please Note and do not request to be added to "Brent's Male Wallpaper III", for it is identical to this Blog and it's solo purpose is in the event this Blog is Closed By Google, I will just make it a public Blog and continue on!!! Thanks

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails