(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, October 4, 2010

Am I Dreaming

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, It's hard to believe that My Little Wallpaper Blog was (1) Year Old on Saturday and it now has 78 Wallpaper Collections on it, with 531 Wallpapers and over 5 million Downloads!!!  Wow, time flies when Your having FUN...((( BIG SMILE )))  So I thought I would start off this week by sharing some of my birthday cake with You, that was sent to me by a dear friend that I made into a Wallpaper for You.  Either in standard size of 1024 x 768.....
Or wide screen size of 1920 x 1200....

And with that shared, I'm so happy to present to you, like I have being doing now for the last year, and it's perfect, for I never dreamed that when I started this Blog that I would have made so many new friends from around the World that I have, and that I would have received OH so many e-mails that I have had over the last year!!! This week's FEATURED WALLPAPER COLLECTION OF......
   
My "Am I Dreaming"  Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)
  
...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

And since it is My Blog's One Year Birthday, And I haven't shared a Power Point Slide Show with you since last June, when My Blog got shut down, I thought this just might be something many of you might enjoy, that is if Your like Me, and You enjoy Airplanes and the Men that fly them!  With that said, I'm happy to share with you My "Air Power, For Freedom" Slide Show....

And while some of the picture quality does get lost when converting a Power Point Slide into a video for the Net when viewed in "Full Screen",  so for those of You that would like to have the original Power Point Slide Show with a much better picture quality, then please feel free to e-mail me and I will be more than glad to send it to You. Ok? Ok.

Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA Always
With A BIG ONE YEAR Wallpaper Hug To You
()()()( Brent )()()()
With Thanks To All Of You For Your Love And Support That You Have Given Me!!!

PS: And come back Next Week for My 3rd Quarter Blog Report for this year to see if Your Favorite Wallpaper Collection made it in the top 10 downloaded Collections!!!!  I know I'm looking forward to finding out which ones You have downloaded the most, hoping You are also.
     
PSS: Also Please be advised that in the event this current Wallpaper Blog get's shut down again, like My Original Blog, I already have a backup Wallpaper Blog in place for You!  All YOU have to do is just change the (2) to a (3) in my current Blog Address so it looks like this: brentsmalewallpapers3.blogspot.com and you will get to My Next Replacement Blog with all the Wallpapers that you are seeing here and You will not miss one of My Wallpaper Posting. OK? Ok!...I'm Learning Guyz.....Plus, if that fails and I get totally shut down by Google, I now have up an running, while not as nice, but at least all My Wallpapers are there, My Twin Brother Blog with another service and that blog link is: http://brentsmalewallpapers.nibblebit.com/, Please make note of this just encase!!!

3 comments:

djbear said...

Hello Brent

Just wanted to say thanks for the past great year.
So glad that you have continued on with your tradition of great wallpapers.
I put up a little thank you over at
Mature & Bear Men Hideaway with a small sample of some of your great
work here.

Happy 1st Birthday and all the best
to you!

djbear

Anonymous said...

Hi Brent,

Your "Am I Dreaming" wallpaper collection is outstanding.

You do a superb job with your backgrounds and working your handsome, built hunks into them.

Thanks so much for sharing your works with us.

Hugs,
Gordon at orlando.snorkeler@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!

You are a true artist, Brent!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails