(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, October 1, 2018

One Man's Junk Is Another Man's Treasure

Well Blogger Buddies and Wallpaper Fans believe it or not but it was 9 years ago on the 2nd of October I posted my very first posting here on this Blog and began sharing my Desktop Wallpapers with OH SO MANY OF YOU!!!.  And needless to say I never dreamed in my wildest of dreams that there would be over 2,000 Wallpapers on this Blog when I started it nor that it would have received over 1.25 MILLION hits, but their are and their have been and I'm most proud of it.  I hoping that I can continued pleasing so many of you in the future and with this said I'm happy to present to YOU this month...

My "One Man's Junk Is Another Man's Treasure" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always
With Big Wallpaper Hugs
()()( Brent )()()

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails