(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Can I Spend The Night

Hey Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, I'm so, so happy to report to all of You that as of last week's posting of My " Pleasing To The Eye" Collection, that their now has been over 4 MILLION DOWNLOADS of the 435 Wallpapers from My Blog!  WOW and WOW!!  And  needless to say, that when I started My Blog last October, I never dreamed that their would be so many computer Desktop's with My Wallpapers on them World Wide!  And the coolest of things for Me is, just knowing that when so many of Your computers are turned on and booted up, the first thing that is seen is something that has been created by Me and with the possibility of it being the same thing that is on My Desktop!  Now that is just way, way so cool in My Book of things!....(((( BIG, BIG SMILE ))))  With that said, here is this week's Wallpaper Collection for all of You....

My "Can I Spend The Night" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

With The BIGGEST Of Wallpaper Hugs To All of YOU....
Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA Always
()()()( Brent )()()()

PS: Please be advised that in the event this current Wallpaper Blog get's shut down again, like My Original Blog that had over 143,000 hits along with 83 followers, I already have a backup Wallpaper Blog in place for You!  All YOU have to do is just change the (2) to a (3) in my current Blog Address so it looks like this: brentsmalewallpapers3.blogspot.com and you will get to My Next Replacement Blog with all the Wallpapers that you are seeing here and You will not miss one of My Wallpaper Posting. OK? Ok!...I'm Learning Guyz.....Plus, if that fails and I get totally shut down by Google, I now have up an running, while not as nice, but at least all My Wallpapers are there, My Twin Brother Blog with another service and that blog link is: http://brentsmalewallpapers.nibblebit.com/, Please make note of this just encase!!!

PSS: It the first of the month Guys, When Was The Last Time You Backed Up Your Computer?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails