(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Pleasing To The Eye

Wow Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, thank You so much for all the e-mails regarding My "Peek A Boo" and "Toons" Collections that I have shared with you over the last two weeks.  I think I was able to answer them all personally, but just in case I may have missed one or two, I do want you all the know that all Your e-mails are greatly appreciated.  This weeks Collections is somewhat laid back and I hoping that their is something within it that You may enjoy on Your Desktop.  With that said, I present to You....
    
My "Pleasing To The Eye" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)


With Wallpaper Hugs To All of YOU....
Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA Always
()()()( Brent )()()()

PS: Please be advised that in the event this current Wallpaper Blog get's shut down again, like My Original Blog, I already have a backup Wallpaper Blog in place for You!  All YOU have to do is just change the (2) to a (3) in my current Blog Address so it looks like this: brentsmalewallpapers3.blogspot.com and you will get to My Next Replacement Blog with all the Wallpapers that you are seeing here and You will not miss one of My Wallpaper Posting. OK? Ok!...I'm Learning Guyz.....Plus, if that fails and I get totally shut down by Google, I now have up an running, while not as nice, but at least all My Wallpapers are there, My Twin Brother Blog with another service and that blog link is: http://brentsmalewallpapers.nibblebit.com/, Please make note of this just encase!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails