(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, August 9, 2010

Wishing You Were My Brother

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, I had a super week last week and it all started last Monday when I received a great email from a fan by the name of John that wrote.....

Dear Brent,
Every Monday, I think "Brent can't get any better" and you prove me wrong.  Today's group of "Can I Spend the Night" is my second favorite group of wallpapers.  My favorite is the "Firefighters".  However I always use one of your wallpapers on my computer.  They make me smile, every time I turn this machine on.   Thanks so much for your efforts. John

Well needless to say, that got me pumped up and I was able to get several new collections completed last week!  Thanks John.  And I would also like to send a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Jack in Canada, for he sent me the two photos of the studs in Wallpaper #1 and #7 that I used in this week's collection for all of You.  So if you like either one of these two wallpapers this week, We all owe a GREAT BIG THANKS to Jack.  With that said, I'm proud to present to You this week....

My "Wishing You Were My Brother" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

With Wallpaper Hugs To All of YOU....
Your Wallpaper Buddy in California,USA Always
()()()( Brent )()()()

PS: Please be advised that in the event this current Wallpaper Blog get's shut down again, like My Original Blog, I already have a backup Wallpaper Blog in place for You!  All YOU have to do is just change the (2) to a (3) in my current Blog Address so it looks like this: brentsmalewallpapers3.blogspot.com and you will get to My Next Replacement Blog with all the Wallpapers that you are seeing here and You will not miss one of My Wallpaper Posting. OK? Ok!...I'm Learning Guyz.....Plus, if that fails and I get totally shut down by Google, I now have up an running, while not as nice, but at least all My Wallpapers are there, My Twin Brother Blog with another service and that blog link is: http://brentsmalewallpapers.nibblebit.com/, Please make note of this just encase!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails