(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Love Is In The Air

Wow Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, I'm so glad to see that so many of you enjoyed last week's posting of My "Men In Kilts", this just maybe the next number one downloaded collection from My Blog, but we will all have to wait and see till My 2nd Quarter Blog Recap Report in first part of July.  And now for this week's posting for which I'm trying to keep things somewhat mixed up for all of You from week to week and since "Spring as Sprung", the Flowers are in Bloom, and the Birds are Singing, (at least they are here in California), I thought this would be a great Wallpaper Collection for all of You this week.  Whether you may already have a partner that you are sharing life with from day-to-day, you might like one of these Wallpapers to share with Him tomorrow morning to let Him know how much you care?  Or for those that do not have a partner yet, but there is that special someone that you have been seeing that you just might like to send them one of these Wallpapers telling Him how much you care?  Or for all the rest of You, well let it be known, that I love You for coming back week after week and downloading My Wallpaper Work, Hoping that one of these Wallpapers show You how much I care.....With that said, here is...
   
My "Love Is In The Air" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size) 
   
...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)
   
With Wallpaper Hugs To All of YOU....
Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA Always
()()()( Brent )()()()


PS: My "Yosemite" Wallpaper #7 has been updated for all of you.  For you see, I received an e-mail from Jack that wrote, "Love wallpaper #7 if it didn't look like he is having a pee". Well since I live so close to Yosemite, I went back and that stud had finished His piss, so I re-did the Wallpaper #7 for Jack and now for all of You that just might think that there were one to many Water Falls within that Wallpaper, it is now up-date for You also......((((Big Smile)))))

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails