(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Bears and Cubs...Oh My!

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies it does appear that their was love in the air last week other than here in California for I received another eleven votes with "Best Male Blog".....(((( Big Big Smile ))))!  Thank You so much for those of you that have voted for My Blog.  With that said, I'm so happy to present to You this week....
   
My "Bears and Cubs...Oh My!" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)
...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)


With Wallpaper Hugs To All of YOU....
Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA Always
()()()( Brent )()()()

PS: I apologize for Wallpaper #7, but I really couldn't make up my mind on which one I liked the best so I just decided to post all (3) of them and let you guyz decide which one you like the best!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails