(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Friday, August 1, 2014

Could You Use Some Of This

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies for those of you that are still surfing the Net for these kind of Walls for Your Desktop(s) rather than using My Newest Service Of Daily Automatic Walls, I do thank You for still stopping by to see what is the newest and latest that I have to offer.  But I highly recommend that you at least check out "John's Background Switcher" that I'm piggy backing this Newest Service of mine on.  And if you prefer not to link this program to My Newest Blog, well you can link it to the File Folder on Your Computer that you are saving all the Walls that you are downloading and have this program rotate your favorite Walls every hour or every day or any of the (18) different time settings that you may want to use along with the 10 different setting to display your favorite Walls from a standard view that you are use to, to collage view or to Polaroid view and more.  The possibilities of what is being displayed on Your Desktop is just endless!!!!  You will find the link for this "Free" Program under "How To Get Started For PC Users" On My Newest Blog "Brent's Auto Walls" and I'm hoping you check it out and at least give it a try!!!  If you have a problem, click on "Questions & Comments", and see Question #2, this might help you get things going for you and with this said, I'm happy to present to you this Month....
   
My "Could You Use Some Of This" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Wallpaper Hugs
()()( Brent )()()

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brent,
What an awesome display of tastiness? Thanks for sharing.
Rich

Brent said...

Thanks a million Rich for taking the time to post your kinds words for all to see and so glad to hear that you have found some tasty treats to your eyes here. Hoping you come back for more. Wallpaper Hugs to You (Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails