(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fall 2012

WOW Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, Thank You, Thank You All so much for All Your Wonderful E-mails about My Wallpaper Buddy Joe!!!  He has promised Me more Photos of Himself, so there just might be some more Walls of Him in the future for those of You that haven't made a personal connection with Him yet to see more of Joe.....(((( Big Smile )))) and with that said,  The Number One Most Popular Wallpaper Collection that has been downloaded from this Blog so far of the current 157 Collections that contain 1,240 Wallpapers now, has been My "Fall Of 2009" with a current download count of 139,183 times of just (6) Walls, more than any other Collection on this Blog.  And while I tried My best the following year with My "Fall of 2010", well it did come in close to My first try of this Collection with with 132,802 downloads, even though it had (4) more Walls within this Collection!!!  So I didn't even trying again in 2011!!!  But I thought I would give it another try once again, since after all this is the Fall Season and I'm So Thankful For All Of You That Are My Wallpaper Fans and Blogger Buddies and see what might happen this Year!!!  And with this said, I'm happy to present to you....
   
My "Fall 2012" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Love And Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()
   
PS: I now have set up a Twitter Account that You can follow Me on to see where I will be Blogging Next, that is if Google should every decide after all this time that I'm a "Spamming Blog" and Remove it from the Net!!!  You will find the link for it right Under "The Counter Of Shame" in My Sidebar.  Hoping you will become a Follower of My Twitter Page as well as My Blog!!!  And Thanking You If Do.

4 comments:

OrlandoGuy said...

Hi Brent,
Your "Fall 2012" 2012 wallpaper collection is incredible. I have so many favorites in this group to select from... You did an amazing job on the colours, composition, and styles.
I would be hard pressed to select which man to stuff for Thanksgiving. LOL!
Thanks & Hugs,
Gordon

Unknown said...

Bravo, bravo, bravissimo, all your posters are fantastic
Maurice

James said...

indeed, wow, this is an incredible set... thanks loads

Brent said...

Hey Gordon, Maurice and James,

Thanks a million for taking the time to post your most kind words for all My Blog Fans to see and so glad that Your still enjoying the Wallpapers that I'm creating. This collection is going over very well with all My Blog Fans and I'm happy to report to You that My Blog has gotten over 3,000 Hits in just the first 24 hours of this posting....((( Big Smile )))

And Maurice, thanks for becoming a Blog Follower of My Blog.

Wallpaper Hugs to all of You, Your Wallpaper Buddy (Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails