(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Just Looking For A Playmate, Preferably A Man

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blogger Buddies I just wanted you know that Brad. Bryan, Eman, Flirty, Gordon, JTM, Juan, MrKreation and MrUnknown all my Wallpaper Buddies that have shared so many great Walls with My Auto Wall Fans over the past 3 years have inspired me to create this Wallpaper Collection for YOU!!!  For all their great work sure has given me some wonderful ideas and has inspired me to do as good as, if not better than what they do and with this said, I'm happy to present to you this month....
   
My "Just Looking For A Playmate, Preferably A Man" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

PS:  And if by chance you are even wanting more, well here is what My Wallpaper Buddies shared in the Month of July...
  
With All My Auto Wall Users from around the world on My Auto Wall Blog which is now over 6,600 PLUS Windows & Mac users and this Other Little Blog of mine has now just received 112,000+ Hits!!!  So hoping you find something to your liking here also!
   
Your Wallpaper Buddy Always
With Big Wallpaper Hugs
()()( Brent )()()

2 comments:

Gordon Harris said...

Hi Brent,
Thanks for sharing some more of your sexy gay wallpapers. The colors, backgrounds, and your models are glorious. I have a slight preference for your first wallpaper in this group: the underwater nude swimmer.
Be good to yourself & Hugs,
Gordon

Brent said...

Thank You So Much Gordon,
You're way to kind, but I sure do love all your kind words not to mention all the Great Art work you share with so many. Thanks a million!!!
Big Wallpaper Hugs
()()( Brent )()()

Related Posts with Thumbnails