(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Men In Kilts

Hay Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, Well after being on line now for six months and 1 day and just doing a recap of all My Blog Postings, including this one, I'm happy to report to You that their are now 56 Wallpaper Collections on My Blog with a total of 310 Wallpapers for all You My Wallpapers Fans from around the world to enjoy on Your Desktops.  What this mean to You and Me, well if You are new to My Blog and if You were to just downloaded one Collection each week for the next year, You would never see the same Wallpaper on Your Desktop week after week!!!  Hoping you find this as good News as I do.
And now for this week's Wallpaper Collection that was requested for by Harry in Texas, USA and while I didn't really find that much on the Net, I did found enough to create (7) Wallpapers that I'm enjoying on My Desktop this last week, so I'm hoping not only does Harry in Texas enjoy what I was able to create for Him, but also all the rest of You, My Wallpaper Fans.  So with all this said, here is.....
My "Men In Kilts" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size) 
  
...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

With Wallpaper Hugs To All of YOU....
Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA Always
()()()( Brent )()()()

PS: Hay Guyz it's the first of the month and when was the last time you backed up YOUR COMPUTER?  ((( Just A Friendly Reminder )))

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails