(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, February 1, 2016

Do I Have What You Are Looking For?

Hey Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies just wanted to give everyone a GREAT BIG WALLPAPER HUG that took the time last month to e-mail me about the ALL NEW Look that I gave to this Blog and I'm so glad to hear that so many of you like the change. Needless to say I'm very pleased with it and since it had been several years since I had done a major change to the Blog and since it was the beginning of a New Year, well I figured why not start off the New Year with a New Look and I'm so glad I made the change for I feel all My Wallpapers are standing out even more so than with the previous format that I had and with this said, I'm happy to present to you this Month....
  
My "Do I Have What You Are Looking For?" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

PS:  And if by chance you are even wanting more, well here is what was shared in the Month of January...

With All My Auto Wall Users from around the world on My Auto Wall Blog which is now over 6,100 PLUS and this Other Little Blog of mine has now just received 45,500+ Hits!!! So hoping you find something to your liking here also!
   
Your Wallpaper Buddy Always
With Big Wallpaper Hugs
()()( Brent )()()

1 comment:

Gordon Harris said...

Hi Brent,
I like the looks of your newly redesigned wallpaper blog, plus your wallpapers are always hot.
Thanks & Hugs,
Gordon

Related Posts with Thumbnails