(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Friday, January 1, 2016

1st Day Of The New Year, Let's Spend It Together

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies I hate to start off the New Year with some disturbing news but there has been a rumor posted within several of the Yahoo Groups that Yahoo is up for sale to the highest bidder and once the sale is completed one of the Yahoo Services that will be discontinued is ALL THE YAHOO GROUPS!!!  Now I don't know if this is true or not but some Yahoo Group Owner's have already started moving their Yahoo Groups to a free Group Service known as Groups.IO just in case it is true.  So if you are one of my many fans that rely on my Postings to a Yahoo Group to navigate your way here, please BOOKMARK this Blog within you Browser NOW in the event I'm no longer able to post to one of your favorite Yahoo Groups in the future. OK? Ok.  And with this said, I'm happy to present to you this Month....
   
My "1st Day Of The New Year, Let's Spend It Together" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

PS:  And if by chance you are even wanting more, well here is what was shared in the Month of December...

With All My Auto Wall Users from around the world on My Auto Wall Blog which is now over 6000 PLUS and this Other Little Blog of mine has now received just over 42,000 Hits!!!  So hoping you find something to your liking here also!

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always
With Big Wallpaper Hugs
()()( Brent )()()

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails