(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Let's Keep This Just Between Us!

Hey Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, first of all I would like to give a great big THANK YOU to all those that I have taken the time to e-mail me with all your wonderful words of kindness about the Walls I'm creating and they are ALL greatly appreciated!  I would also like to give another great big THANK YOU to all those that have continued to visit this Blog after OH So Many Years now and I'm happy to report that the monthly Blog Hits are currently averaging just around 11,000 Hits each MONTH, this is also greatly appreciated!  And since so many of YOU are still enjoying what I'm enjoying do, Well Guess What, I managed to yet once again come up with a New Collection for ALL of You and with this said, I'm happy to present to you this Month....

My "Let's Keep This Just Between Us!" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

PS:  And if by chance you are even wanting more, well here is what was shared in the Month of August...

With All My Auto Wall Users from around the world on My Auto Wall Blog which is now over 5,500 PLUS and this little Other Blog of mine has now received just over 31,000 Hits!!!  So hoping you find something to your liking here also!

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always
With Big Wallpaper Hugs For You
()()( Brent )()()

2 comments:

Gordon Harris said...

Hi Brent,
I'm loving your new "Let's Keep This ..." collection. Thanks for sharing some more of your hot wallpapers with us.
Thanks & Hugs,
Gordon

Brent said...

Thanks a million Gordon and I'm so glad to see that you are still one of the many that is enjoying the Walls I create and hoping that I can continue to please you and many more in the future. With Big Wallpaper Hugs, (Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails