(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Only For YOU!

Yes Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies I have managed once again to come up with another Wallpaper Collection for all of YOU.  And while this collection is going to appear to most of you more or less somewhat like what I have shared with you before in the past, it isn't!!!  For you see I have created each Wall within this collection just for one of my many Wallpaper Fans that have e-mailed me over the past many years telling me what they enjoy seeing on their Desktop(s) and while there is no way to list them all here within this posting, for there are so many, but I'm sure as they see each Wall they will know which one was created just for THEM!!!  So it is with the highest of hopes that many more of you will also enjoy what I have created just for them and with this said, I'm happy to present to you....

My "Only For YOU!" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

PS:  And if by chance you are even wanting more, well here is what was shared in the Month of July...

With All My Auto Wall Users from around the world on My Auto Wall Blog which is now over 5,500 PLUS Users!!!  So I'm hoping you find something to your liking here also.

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always
With Big Wallpaper Hugs For You
()()( Brent )()()

3 comments:

Gordon Harris said...

I am glad that I found your blog, Brent. When I downloaded the free Windows 10 upgrade, I lost my email addresses and everything else.
Hugs,
Gordon

Brent said...

It's always something with these boxes that we call computers and it's almost a full time job just to keep them running and up-to-day, but I'm so glad to hear that you were able to find my blog Gordon once again. Wallpaper Hugs to you Blogger Buddy, (Brent)

Gordon Harris said...

Thanks & Hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails