(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Something Tells Me You And I Have A Lot In Common

Hey Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, If I may ask a small favor of all of YOU and that favor is, while surfing this Blog for Wallpapers to download if you should see ANY Wallpaper not being displayed within any of My Postings over the last six years here would you please either leave a comment on the bottom of the Posting to let me know about it and/or send me an e-mail with the Collection Name that you are finding the missing Wallpaper within. My e-mail address is bjrvmanmb@gmail.com  And they are very easy to spot for it will just appear as a WHITE BOX with either a Gray Triangle, Explanation Point or Question Mark within it.  Google does screw things up from time to time and I sure don't have the time to check out each and everyone of the 210 Postings I have made here and since I do have all 1,725 Original Wallpapers still on my computer, both in standard size and wide screen size, I will get them restored for not only YOU, but all this Blogs Fans!  Thanking YOU in advance if you do and with this said, I'm happy to present to you this Month....

My "Something Tells Me You And I Have A Lot In Common" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

PS:  And if by chance you are even wanting more, well here is what was shared in the Month of September...

With All My Auto Wall Users from around the world on My Auto Wall Blog which is now over 5,700 PLUS and this other Little Blog of mine has now received just about 34,000 Hits!!!  So hoping you find something to your liking here also!
   
Your Wallpaper Buddy Always
With Big Wallpaper Hugs For You
()()( Brent )()()

1 comment:

Gordon Harris said...

Hi Brent,
Thanks for sharing another collection of your handsome & sexy wallpapers.
Hugs,
Gordon - formerly OrlandoSnorkeler

Related Posts with Thumbnails