(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Men In The Future II

Happy New Year Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies and I would like to apologize to all for not responding to your e-mails and/or posted comments regarding my last Posting of "Winter Wonderland"!!!  You see the morning after I did the posting my computer wouldn't start up at all, not even in "Safe Mode" and to make a long story short, one of the boards had gone bad and it was in the repair shop for a week.  But all is fine once again and I managed to get another Collection done for all of you and for those of you that were around a year ago you may remember that I started off 2013 with a collection called "Men In The Future" that show cased what my walls might look like 100 years from now, that is if I'm still blogging...((( BIG SMILE )))  and since it was such a big hit with so many of you, well I thought I would start off 2014 in the same way and with this said, I'm happy to present to you....
   
My "Men In The Future II" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Wallpaper New Year Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()

6 comments:

OrlandoGuy said...

Hi Brent,
Your "Men In The Future II" Collection is great. I'm a Sci-Fy fan, and you've done a wonderful job with the theme.
Thanks & Hugs,
Gordon
P.S. Happy New Year 2014.

Brent said...

Hay Gordon so glad to hear that you and so many others are enjoying this latest Sci-fi collection of mine and thanks for taking the time to let me know. Wallpaper Hugs To You,(Brent)

Anonymous said...

Hi Brent,

I love your wallpapers and this is yet another great collection. I'd love to know who the hunk is in the second picture down (the one with no body hair and the beard). He is beautiful. Thank you.

Happy New Year,
Frank

Brent said...

Hey Frank, His name is Pavel Petel and is all over the Net. I found the photo of him that I used in Wallpaper #2 at www.gay.sex dot com/all/pavel-petel/ Hoping this information is of help and thank you for your kind words regarding my Wallpapers. Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, (Brent)

Anonymous said...

Yes, thank you. His Google Search results are quite colorful and fun. Lol. :)

Frank

Unknown said...

I sure do love these wallpaper and the screensaver come on sending to

Related Posts with Thumbnails