(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Saturday, June 15, 2013

You Can Look, But Don't Touch

Hey Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, well I'm happy to report to you after doing a complete fresh re-install of everything on my computer, it is running like it was when I first bought it.  Everything is working so, so much faster and all my Photo Editor's are just humming right along.  It is so great just to kick back and listing to my favorite music and create walls for all of you with out my computer crashing.  And with this said, I'm happy to present to you....
  
My "You Can Look, But Don't Touch" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for these.

saludos,
rulito

OrlandoGuy said...

Hi Brent,
Thanks for sharing another incredible gay wallpaper collection with us. I have a special fondness for the one featuring Yvan in from of the old Yankee Clipper hotel in Fort Lauderdale. I went right past that place on my way to the beach from my grandmother's house. Plus, it is a great looking wallpaper.
Hugs,
Gordon

Unknown said...

I agrre these are another great set. I especially like the fireman (W7) of Carl Hardwick.

Brent said...

Thanks Rulito, Gordon and Glen for letting me know that 3 of my long time Wallpaper Blogger Buddies are still visiting my blog and enjoying my work. Hoping all of you keep coming back for more. Wallpaper Hugs To You (Brent)

Antoni said...

Hi friend,
Lovely as usual.
Admire you :)
Antoni.

Anonymous said...

Hey ur fucking hot

Brent said...

Thanks Antoni, so glad to see you are still visiting My Blog and enjoying the work I do. Wallpaper Hugs (Brent)

Brent said...

Thanks Anonymous, don't know if you talking about my work, my blog or my profile photo, but which every it is thank you for taking the time to let me know. Wallpaper Hugs to you. (Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails