(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

You Want To Touch It...Hold It...Fondle It...Go Ahead, I Do!

Hey Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, for those of you that are NOT following My Auto Wall Blog, just wanted you to know that on June 13th it celebrated it's 1st year anniversary and Me being Me, well I just added a new page to the Blog entitled, "Meet All The Artists", where as I'm show casing all the Wallpaper Artists that have shared OH so many of their Wonderful Wallpapers with Me over the last 12 months with the hopes this will make things a bit more personal on this Blog of mine.  So if you have the time, hoping you stop by and meet each Artist and what part of the world they come from and just maybe they might be even a neighbor of yours....(((Big Smile))))...You will find the link to this Blog at the bottom of this Posting!  And with this said, I'm happy to present to you....
   
My "You Want To Touch It...Hold It...Fondle It...Go Ahead, I Do!" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

PS:  And if by chance you are even wanting more, well here is what was shared in the Month of June...

With All My Auto Wall Users from around the world on My Auto Wall Blog that have been enjoying this service of mine now for over a year!!!  Hoping you find something to your liking here also!

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always
With Big Wallpaper Hugs For You
()()( Brent )()()

4 comments:

OrlandoGuy said...

Thanks for sharing another of your wallpaper blog updates, Brent. I'd like to touch all of them. LOL! The hot man in your 4 wallpaper is an awesome bottom on gay videos.
Thanks & Hugs,
Gordon

Anonymous said...

Hey, Brent! Awesome collection here... I especially like Quinn Jaxon in Wallpaper #7! Such a frickin' Hottie! I had to crop/re-scale for my monitor at 1280x770 -but it works! Thanks for the always outstanding visuals!!!
Hugs 2U! -Phil
http://blog.skilled4men.com/

Anonymous said...

i love this blog! !

Javier said...

Dear Brent
Thanks for this collection ...
A hug and keep going!
Javier

Related Posts with Thumbnails