(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Fall 2014

Yes Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies the days are getting shorter and colder and the leaves in the trees are changing color which only means one thing for me and that is it's time to share with you another one of my more popular Wallpaper Fall Collections.  Don't know what it is that makes naked men and autumn colors most appealing to the eye, at least for me and many of you, but they sure do look great on ones desktop this time of the year!   And with this said, I'm happy to present to you this Month....
   
My "Fall 2014" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)
Or You May Prefer...

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)
Or You May Prefer...

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Wallpaper Hugs
()()( Brent )()()

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails