(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, December 1, 2014

Winter Wonderland II

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, while I'm not the biggest fan of holiday wallpapers any time of the year mainly because they can only be used usually for such a short period of time, however for those of You that were hoping for some Holiday Sprite on Your Desktop(s) for this Holiday Season I did manage to come up with some new Holiday Wallpapers for You once again and please keep in mind, beside these current (9) Wallpapers, I also have (35) more for you within My "Holiday 2009", "Christmas 2011", "Christmas 2012" and last year's Winter Wonderland collection just encase you're wanting more and with this said, I'm happy to present to you....
   
My "Winter Wonderland II" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

PS: And if you not already one of the thousands from around the world who are automatically receiving a new wallpaper each day when you turn on your computer and if you have the time, well you might enjoy checking out all the New Walls...
that have been shared from Bryan, John Taylor-Morin, Juan, MRKreation and MrUnknown on my other Blog at...

which is now making this Blog the only known Blog, Web Site Or Yahoo Wallpaper Group with more Wallpaper Maker's sharing their Walls in one place than any where else on the Net and I thank them ALL Dearly for sharing all their great work!!!
   
Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Holiday Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()

2 comments:

OrlandoGuy said...

Your Winter Wonderland wallpaper collection is great, Brent. Thanks for creating and sharing these Xmas treasures.
Enjoy & Hugs,
Gordon

Brent said...

Thanks Gordon my long time blogger buddy and so glad to see that you are still stopping by to check out what is new and that you are enjoying what you are finding. Hoping that I can keep pleasing you in the future. Your Wallpaper Buddy Always With Big Hugs, (Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails