(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, September 1, 2014

I Have A Strange Desire To....

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies I'm happy to announce to all of You that between my 1st Wallpaper Blog that was opened October 2009 and closed by Google June 2010 and this current Blog that opened a few days latter I now have had over 1 MILLION Blog Hits!!! Wow, Wow and Wow.  Sure makes me feel good guys and I'm also happy to report that with this posting there are now 1,572 Wallpapers on this Blog within 190 Collections with plans for even more and with this said, I'm happy to present to you....
   
My "I Have A Strange Desire To...." Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

PS: And if You're NOT already one of these white dots from around the world....
who are automatically receiving a new Desktop Wallpaper each day from My Auto Wall Blog when they turn on their computers, then please check out all the New Walls that have been shared by Bryan, John Taylor-Morin, Juan and Mr Unknown along with some encore Walls from this Blog that are my personal favorites at....

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Wallpaper Hugs
()()( Brent )()()

2 comments:

OrlandoGuy said...

Hi Brent,
Thanks fie sharing your "I Have A Strange Desire" wallpaper collection with us.
You have so many handsome and sexy guys here presenting in some great ways that I'd be unable to select only one favorite.
Thanks again & Hugs,
Gordon

Brent said...

Thanks once again Gordon for all your kind words and when ever I can't pick a favorite within one of my collections I just use the Collage Recap and then I get to see them all. Big SMILE and Wallpaper Hugs To You Blogger Buddy, (Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails