(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, October 15, 2012

A Man's Man

Wow Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, I'm so glad to see that You're back once again to check out what is New on My Blog!!!  And I have nothing but good news to share with All of You.  First of all,  I'm so happy to report to all of You that my little Wallpaper Blog has now reached over a half a million hits since starting and Second of all, I have had all My Photo Editing Programs working at full speed!!!  For I have just completed enough Wallpapers Collections to keep Posting for the rest of this Year for You.  And while some of You may have been hoping for some Halloween Theme Walls maybe this time, sorry to say, I'm somewhat burned out on Holiday Theme Wallpapers, for after all, we only using them for such a short period of time and then not again until next year, so I'm leaving that up to the other Wallpaper Artist's and I'm just doing what Oh So Many Of You Enjoy and that is another one of what Oh So Many Of You Enjoy!!!....((((Big Smile))))  With this said, I'm happy to present to you....
   
My "A Man's Man" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)
   
...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)
PS: However, for those of You that would like to have some Halloween Theme Walls for the next few weeks, then check out my "Trick Or Treat" Collection. OK? Ok.
   
Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Love And Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()
   
PS: And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog! Also Please Note and do not request to be added to "Brent's Male Wallpaper III", for it is identical to this Blog and it's solo purpose is in the event this Blog is Closed By Google, I will just make it a public Blog and continue on!!! Thanks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Woof!" Who needs pumpkins! I'm really likin' this ensemble!!! ;{>

Brent said...

Hey Skilled4Men, I'm still laughing over your comment Phil and glad to hear that You're still visiting My Blog and enjoy My Work. Wallpaper Hugs To You Phil, (Brent)

OrlandoGuy said...

Brent,
Thanks for another outstanding wallpaper collection. All of them are great, but I've had a weakness for john Pruitt.
Hugs,
Gordon

Brent said...

Hey Gordon, you're not alone Wallpaper Buddy. I had John on My desktop for the longest of time for I really like His pose standing next to that Roman column in the beautiful backyard. Yum, Yum and Yummy. Your Wallpaper Buddy with Hugs, Brent

Related Posts with Thumbnails