(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Friday, August 15, 2014

I Need A Good Man Like You

Yes Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, needless to say as you can see by this mid-month posting I'm all pumped up because of all the oh so many wonderful e-mails over the past several weeks along with oh so many wonderful posting to many of the Yahoo Groups that I share my work on, not to mention the 1,500+ users in 70 countries from around the world that are using my new daily Wallpaper Service on "Brent's Auto Walls"!!!  Boy it just goes to show you what a little bit of love and kindness can do to get my creative juices flowing once again and boy are they and with this said, I'm happy to present to you this mid-month....
   
My "I Need A Good Man Like You" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

PS: And if you have the time, check out all the New Walls that have been shared by Bryan, John Taylor-Morin, Juan and Mr Unknown along with some encore Walls from this Blog that are my personal favorites at....



Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Wallpaper Hugs
()()( Brent )()()

2 comments:

OrlandoGuy said...

Brad,
Your latest wallpaper collection is hot and handsomely executed.
You have a true gift for creating handsome works with hot men and great backgrounds.
It is all so seamless.
Thanks & Hugs,
Gordon

Brent said...

Thanks Gordon and it doesn't matter what you call me whether it be Brad, Brett or Brent, just so glad to hear that you are still enjoying my work after oh so many years of sharing it and that you took the time to let me know, it is greatly appreciated. Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, (Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails