(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Follow Me Home And I Will Make That Smile Even Bigger

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies I have received several e-mails over that past few week asking me if I was planning to bring "THIS BLOG" to the end of the road also as I did with "How Wallpapers Are Born"?  And while the lack of the love and support that so many of you didn't share there did take a lot of the wind out of my sails, but NO I do not have any plans on ending this Blog anytime soon, in fact I just finished setting up a NEW Blog that I think many of you might enjoy and more about this at the bottom of this Posting and with this said, I'm happy to present to you this Month....
  
My "Follow Me Home And I Will Make That Smile Even Bigger" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

PS: And as I was saying above, Yes once again something.....

From Your Long Time Wallpaper Buddy and this time it's My New Auto Desktop Wallpaper Service....

Well this New Blog of mine is offer You a New Desktop Wallpaper each and every day!!! Once you have got everything set up on Your Computer then there will be no need for you to Surf the Net looking for Walls that You and I enjoy on our Desktops for there will be a new one each day you turn on Your Computer!  So if this sounds like something that you might enjoy having for Your Computer(s) Desktop(s), then please feel free to visit http://brentsautowalls.blogspot.com/ which of course is a totally "FREE" Service that is being offered to You with Wallpaper Hugs, even without the Love & Support from OH SO MANY OF YOU for YEARS NOW!!!
    
Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Wallpaper Hugs
()()( Brent )()()

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails