(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Sunday, June 1, 2014

For Your Eyes Only

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, for those of You that have been following Me on my Newest Blog (Brent's How Walls Are Born) then you know I have been somewhat busy this last month or so and for those of you that haven't, well I'm happy to report to you that there were (45) Walls shared just in the month of May alone, by pro wall makers that have been doing this for years and by newbies that are just getting started by following my step-by-step instructions on how to make wallpapers and following the tips from the pro wall makers that are sharing them.  So hoping you have some time and check out all that is going on on My Newest Blog!  And with this said, I'm happy to say that somehow, someway I did manage to find the time to create another Wallpaper Collection for All of You here once again and I'm happy to present to you this Month....

My "For Your Eyes Only" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()

2 comments:

OrlandoGuy said...

Hi Brent,
You have so many handsome wallpapers in this collection; just as you always do, come to think of it. LOL!
Thanks so much for sharing some more of your talent and creativity with us.
Hugs,
Gordon

Brent said...

Thanks a million Gordon for taking the time to post your kind words not only here on my blog, but also to the Wallpaper-Hunkz & TICs-FullScrren Yahoo Groups for all to see, it is greatly appreciated and it is Blog Buddies like you that help me to keep doing what I enjoy doing so much. Wall Hugs To You, Brent

Related Posts with Thumbnails