(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I'm Here If You Need Me

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, I have some Good News and I have some Sad News for some of you, so let me start off with the Sad News First.  After creating 1,512 Wallpapers with this posting that I have shared with many You over the last almost five years now, I have decided to semi retire My Photo Editors.  Now this doesn't mean that I'm completely stopping from creating more Wallpapers for You, it just means that I'm going to slow down a bit and only post a new collection once a Month hopefully.  But the Good News is that My New Blog (Brent's How Walls Are Born) is starting to grow and I already have a couple of new Wallpaper Makers sharing their work and I have just added two Pro Wallpaper Makers to this Blog, one is HJ, better known as H Jones within many of the Yahoo Groups and is now sharing His work and the other is JTM, better known as Mr. John within many of the Yahoo Groups and is also sharing His work and both have offered their tips and tricks of making Wallpapers to ALL in My New Wallpaper Workshop Blog.  So hoping this Good News is of help to many of You, My Blog Fans and Blog Buddies to help fill in the void of Me only posting monthly now and You take the time to check out all the Wallpapers on this New Blog and give Your Support to all those that are sharing their work with All Of Us so that they will continue on doing so and Thanking You So Much if You do and with this said, I'm happy to present to you this Month....
   
My "I'm Here If You Need Me" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()

PS: Hoping it is true and that is "Absents Makes The Heart Grow Fonder!!!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails