(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Now That You Ask, Yes I Am

Hey Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, sorry for not getting this collection Posted Mid February, but you see I have been somewhat busy helping others getting their start in making wallpapers and I have one by the name of Bryan that has already shared several of his first wallpapers on My New Blog and hopefully there will be more.  So if you have the time I hope you will check out His work on (Brent's How Walls Are Born) and with this said, I'm happy to present to you....
   
My "Now That You Ask, Yes I Am" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)
...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Wallpaper New Year Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()

4 comments:

Antoni said...

Hi dear feiend,
in 3 letters...
WoW
clear cuts, great view and combinations.
Antoni.

Brent said...

Thanks Antoni, always great to hear from you and so glad to see that you are still stopping by to visit my Blog. Wallpaper Hugs, (Brent)

OrlandoGuy said...

Brent,
Your "Now That You Ask, Yes I Am" Collection... is fabulous. I have a preference to your Pavel Novotny wallpaper in this group, but all of them are wonderful.
Thanks & Hugs,
Gordon

Brent said...

Hey Blogger Buddy Gordon, so glad to hear from you once again and glad you are enjoying Pavel Novotny in Wall #7. The original photo he was in a beach grove but I think He look so much better on the downtown street of the major city I found. Thanks so much for taking the time to post your kind words Gordon, Wallpaper Hugs, (Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails