(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Here To Please You

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, I'm so happy to announce to all of You that I have finished setting up My Newest Blog and it is now up and running for all to see.  And for those of You that have ever wanted to try and create Your Own Desktop Wallpapers, I'm hoping you will visit it. You will find the link to this New Blog of mine at the bottom of this posting and in the Side Bar of this Blog and with this said, I'm happy to present to you....
   
My "Here To Please You" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

And Now What A Lot Of You Have Been Wishing and Waiting For....

Yes Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, My Newest Blog is now up and running for anyone and everyone that has ever wanted to know how to do what I do and that is creating Desktop Wallpapers with step-by-step instructions to show you how.  And the best part of all this, you can do it for FREE.  Hoping that there will be enough of you that are interested in joining in on the fun there to make this New Blog work and looking forward to posting Your Walls there for all to see.
   
Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()

1 comment:

OrlandoGuy said...

Hi Brent,
Your "Here to Please You" wallpaper collection is awesome! You are our wallpaper master. I would not be able to select only one favorite.
Thanks & Hugs,
Gordon

Related Posts with Thumbnails