(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Easy To Look At

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, while I have created a many of custom Wallpapers in the past three years for many of My Wallpaper Fans, whether it be using either personal photos that they have sent me, or photos of that someone special in their life's, but this is the first time in the history of My Blog that I have ever had a Wallpaper Fan ask of me to not only create a Wallpaper using His Personal Photos, but also asking me to Share it with all of YOU!!!  For You see He just happens to be a "nudist / exhibitionist" and His name is Joe and it has been a total joy for Me working with Him on this project. You will find Joe in Wallpaper #6 within this Collection, the one with the lightning bolts and Joe is also totally addicted to getting on His Web Cam!!!  So if you like what you see and You're looking to make a new friend via the Net, well send Joe an e-mail at utbuttlicker@yahoo.com  and say, "Hey Joe, I saw You On Brent's Walls and I would like to get to know more about you...and whatever else you would like to say!!!  Hoping this opens a new door, not only for You, but also for Joe and with this said, I'm happy to present to you....
    
My "Easy To Look At" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)
Or You Might Prefer...

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)
 Or You Might Prefer...

Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
With Love And Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()( Brent )()()
   
PS: Something NEW On My Blog and that is in the event Google should ever close this Blog, I now have set up a Twitter Account that You can follow Me on to see where I will be Blogging Next if this should happen!!!  You will find the link for it right Under "The Counter Of Shame" in My Sidebar.  Hoping you will become a Follower of My Twitter Page as well as My Blog or at least Bookmark them!!! Thanks

2 comments:

OrlandoGuy said...

Hey Brent,
This is a very "easy" wallpaper collection to look at and enjoy.
Thanks for sharing some more of your handsome works with us.
Hugs,
Gordon

Brent said...

Hi Once Again Gordon, and Thank You so much for all Your kindness that you have also shared with me over the past 3 years and I'm happy to report to You this collection is going over very well with all My Blogger Fans, for the e-mails just keep coming in about "Joe" and this collection. I'm just so glad to hear I'm still able to keep pleasing Oh So Many Fans after all this time. Your Wallpaper Buddy Always, (Brent)

Related Posts with Thumbnails