(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, November 22, 2010

What You See Is What You Get

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, I went way out on a limb last week with my whimsical side to life Posting of "What's For Dinner" and boy did the e-mails pour in all last week and I thank You All for taking the time to e-mail me.  And while the e-mails ranged from "Delightful", "Cute", "For Sure Different", all the way to "OH My, Somewhat Scary", "I Crossed My Legs When I Saw Some Of These", to "Some Of These Are Almost 'Halloweenie'", I'm sure no PUN was intended....((( Big Smile ))).  Well as an artist of Desktop Wallpapers, I am so glad that I shared this collection with All Of You and I'm also happy to see that many of You enjoyed them, and for those of You that didn't, well I can only apologize to You for trying something different!!!  With that said, I'm happy to report to All of You that this week's Collection is back to my norm, but doesn't mean that their isn't something whimsical that I'm wanting to share once again with You in the Future!!!  So here we go with this week's Featured WP Collection....
    
My "What You See, Is What You Get" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA
With Wallpaper Hugs To You, 
()()( Brent )()()
    
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails