(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, November 15, 2010

What's For Dinner?

Hi once again Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies,  Well I have something a little bit different to share with You this week just to show you that I do have a whimsical side to life.....(((( Big Smile ))))  And since "Turkey Day" is just around the corner here in the States, I thought this just might help you to remember that you can eat something other than turkey on Thanksgiving Day.  With that said, I happy to present to you this week....

My "What's For Dinner?" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA
With Wallpaper Hugs To You, 
()()( Brent )()()
    
PS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!

4 comments:

rick said...

Technically this is an incredible entry into your wallpaper collection and I like the lightheartedness in some of the images. The guy carrying the tray of hot dogs, the guy stirring the pot and the eat beef is very sexy.

However for me some of the other images border on the disturbing especially the frozen dinner and the meat grinder. It's almost more like a Halloween movie.

Thanks for pushing the boundaries Brent and creating some fun images but some of 'em ascared me!!!

Brent said...

Thanks Rick for taking the time to post Your comment. And I'm glad to hear that you have at least found some Wallpapers within this collection to Your liking and while you have found some of them to be on the side of disturbing and scary, at the same time I'm receiving Oh some many e-mails from the 5,000+ that visit this blog each week, those same Wallpapers are their favorites! So I really never know any more what all You Guys are going to enjoy from week to week, that is why I always try my best to keep things a little mixed up from week to week and within each collection. Hoping you come back next week for one of My 'Normal' Wallpaper Collections Rick.

Rick said...

I've enjoyed your work for a long time. I guess I needed to see something that really pushed the envelope for me to actually comment on the site.

That said, I love your work...all of it really...for its creativity and vibrancy. You have a wonderful eye for composition and for beautiful men.

Thanks so much for all the wonderful work. I know it is not easy to do even as it is easy on the eyes!!!!

Anonymous said...

Brent:

Don't know how or where u find such LARGE, succulent, juicy looking 'sausages' 2 make my mouth water, whether as appetizers, the main course or 1 BIG, sweet, creamy dessert, I could 'eat' all day everyday @ ur dinner & never get tired of the menu!!! YUM!

Thnx 4 ALL ur GREAT posts!

Scott (skv7@prodigy.net)

Related Posts with Thumbnails