(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Yum, Yum, Yummy

Well Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, It is hard to believe, but there is only 26 more shopping days left till Christmas and since this is the end of the Month, when was the last time you Backed Up Your Computer????  Hate to hear that you had to download Oh so many of my Wallpapers again just because your hard drive had crashed!!!  Just a couple friendly reminders and with that said, I happy to present to you this week.....
     
My "Yum, Yum, Yummy" Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

And I'm sorry about Wallpaper #2, but I really couldn't make up my mind which version I liked the best to share with you, so I just posted all three versions that I came up with and let you decided which one you like the best, if any one of three. Ok? Ok.
    
Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA
With Wallpaper Hugs To You, 
()()( Brent )()()

PS: And I'm also sorry about this, but after seeing this Posting in My Preview Window, I thought that Wallpaper #7 just maybe could be a little bit better than what I was posting, so I came up with this for you guys,  but then again, I will let you decided on which one you like better....

First in Standard Format Size of 1024 x 768...

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

And I hoping that one of these two version of Wallpaper #7, you find to your liking???  Again, sorry about this, don't know if it is just "Old Age" setting in or just after doing this for over a year now that I didn't see it in the first go around????....(((( BIG SMILE )))) 
    
PSS:  And just encase this Blog should ever get Closed By Google, My Replacement Blogs Are: Brent's Male Wallpapers III (Now A Private Blog), My Nibblebit Blog and My Best Male Diaries Blog. Please make a Note of this just encase something should ever happen to this Blog!

1 comment:

James said...

I especially love the guy standing on the street with his jeans down. Yummy for sure! Also love the guy standing in the field...
thanks much

Related Posts with Thumbnails