(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Double Take

Hi once again Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, Well first of all I would like You all to know that ever since I have been creating Desktop Wallpapers that I have never, ever, ever changed the appearance of ANY of the "MEN" that I have used in ANY of the over 500 Wallpapers that I have shared with you here now on this Blog, other than to correct the "Color" balance of a photo and/or to adjust the "Contrast" of a photo of all these "Men" I have used. I have ALWAYS used the "Men" that I have found on the net, the way that I have found them.  WELL, that is NOT the case this Week my friends, this week they have ALL been altered in one way or another and I'm hoping that many of You are going to be doing many "double takes" when You see this Week's Collection when your trying to figure out which one of the photos are the original photos and which one of the photos are the altered photos!  Some I have found on the Net as the before and after, and others I have done myself!  And some are easier than others to figure out, that is for sure,  but then again I will let You be the judge of that.  Just wanted You All to see, that what YOU SEE on the Net, well it just maybe not always WHAT YOU SEE IS REAL!!!  But then again, You knew that, Right?  With this said, I'm so proud to present to you this week....

My "Double Take"  Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA Always
With A "Double" Wallpaper Hug To You
()()()( Brent )()()()

PS: Please be advised that in the event this current Wallpaper Blog get's shut down again, like My Original Blog, I already have a backup Wallpaper Blog in place for You!  All YOU have to do is just change the (2) to a (3) in my current Blog Address so it looks like this: brentsmalewallpapers3.blogspot.com and you will get to My Next Replacement Blog with all the Wallpapers that you are seeing here and You will not miss one of My Wallpaper Posting. OK? Ok!...I'm Learning Guyz.....Plus, if that fails and I get totally shut down by Google, I now have up an running, while not as nice, but at least all My Wallpapers are there, My Twin Brother Blog with another service and that blog link is: http://brentsmalewallpapers.nibblebit.com/, Please make note of this just encase!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brent,
This is another great looking and handsomely composed collection of wallpapers. You're doing such a terrific job on your site and works.
Thanks,
Gordon

Related Posts with Thumbnails