(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Water Fall

Hi once again Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, For those of You that may not have heard the latest news yet, I have now teamed up with Jeff, the owner of "Google Blogger Closes Gay Blogs" Blog as His Co-Author.  So Guys, if you know of a Google Blog(s) that is currently not being found, removed, locked, deleted, etc., or of a Google Blog(s) which has re-opened, or moved to another service that is on Our Master List, which is now at 477 Google Gay Blogs, please feel free to let Jeff and I know what You know that just maybe so many others don't.  Jeff and I Thank You, but more importantly, All Gay Blog Owners Thank You for Your HELP!!!  Your will find Our Master List and Our E-mailing address at http://googlebloggerclosesgayblogs.blogspot.com/ , Thanks.
  
With that said and I'll get off my "Gay Political" soap box and present to you this Week, which it what You came here to see in the first place.....
    
My "Water Fall"  Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)

...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA Always
With Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()()( Brent )()()()

PS: Please be advised that in the event this current Wallpaper Blog get's shut down again, like My Original Blog that had over 143,000 hits along with 83 followers, I already have a backup Wallpaper Blog in place for You!  All YOU have to do is just change the (2) to a (3) in my current Blog Address so it looks like this: brentsmalewallpapers3.blogspot.com and you will get to My Next Replacement Blog with all the Wallpapers that you are seeing here and You will not miss one of My Wallpaper Posting. OK? Ok!...I'm Learning Guyz.....Plus, if that fails and I get totally shut down by Google, I now have up and running, while not as nice, but at least all My Wallpapers are there, My Twin Brother Blog with another service and that blog link is: http://brentsmalewallpapers.nibblebit.com/, Please make note of this just encase!!!  I'm also now working on setting up a Blog on Best Male Blog's new Service "Best Male Diaries", more news about that in the future!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails