(Now Showcasing (2,056) Wallpapers That I Have Enjoyed On My Desktop)

Followers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Oh...Yeah

Wow Wallpaper Fans and Blog Buddies, Thank You SO MUCH!!!  You Guys put my blog counter into over-drive last week....((((BIG BIG SMILE)))....For My Blog got over 3,000 hits within the first 48 hours of last week's posting and the most votes of any single posting since I starting Blogging almost one year ago now.  And also Thank You for all the Great E-mails, they were all greatly appreciated!!!  Sure made me feel really good to know that I'm still able to create some Wallpapers that so many of you are still enjoying after share over 500 Wallpapers with you now!!!  Thanks Guys.
With that said, I'm very happy to present to you this week....

My "Oh...Yeah"  Collection...(Either in 1024 x 768 Format Size)
  
 ...(Or In 1920 x 1200 Format Size)

Your Wallpaper Buddy in California, USA Always
With Big Wallpaper Hugs To You
()()()( Brent )()()()

PS: Please be advised that in the event this current Wallpaper Blog get's shut down again, like My Original Blog that had over 143,000 hits along with 83 followers, I already have a backup Wallpaper Blog in place for You!  All YOU have to do is just change the (2) to a (3) in my current Blog Address so it looks like this: brentsmalewallpapers3.blogspot.com and you will get to My Next Replacement Blog with all the Wallpapers that you are seeing here and You will not miss one of My Wallpaper Posting. OK? Ok!...I'm Learning Guyz.....Plus, if that fails and I get totally shut down by Google, I now have up and running, while not as nice, but at least all My Wallpapers are there, My Twin Brother Blog with another service and that blog link is: http://brentsmalewallpapers.nibblebit.com/, Please make note of this just encase!!!  I'm also now working on setting up a Blog on Best Male Blog's new Service "Best Male Diaries", more news about that in the future! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having your "Oh Yeah" wallpaper collection up for us to enjoy. You've done another of your super jobs on this set.
Thanks & Hugs,
Gordon

Related Posts with Thumbnails